There are some lovely walking routes in Fenagh and surrounding areas. Here are a selection:
- Abbey Walk (Fenagh, 1.75km, on roads, easy)
- Dolmen Walk (Fenagh, 2.5km, on roads, easy)
- General Humbert Trail (Fenagh, 8km, on roads, difficult)
- Canal Walk (Aghoo Bridge, 5km, traffic-free, easy)
- Bothar na Naomh (Cloone, 2-5km, traffic-free, easy)
- Castlefore Walk (Fenagh, 7km, on roads, medium)
Maps for the walks are available here: Abbey Walk map, Dolmen Walk map, General Humbert Trail map, Canal walk map (Aghoo Bridge – Ballinamore), Bothar na Naomh map (Cloone), Castlefore Walk
We advise wearing a hi-visibility gilet when walking on roads. These are available to borrow / buy from Fenagh Visitor Centre.
Please note, these routes are suggested routes that are publicly accessible. Fenagh Development Company does not take any responsibility for any accidents, loss or damages that happen whilst walking on these routes.